Enterprise Northern Ireland Start-Up Loans
Are you starting a business?
Are you in the process of starting your business or have started a business within the last 12 months and need access to finance? Then an Enterprise Northern Ireland Start-Up Loan could be right for you.
Our loans are unsecured personal loans for the purposes of starting a business.
- Loans of up to £10,000 repayable between 1 and 5 years;
- Interest rates are fixed at 6% (6.2 APR);
- No arrangement fees or early settlement penalties;
- Up to a maximum of 15 hours mentoring support in the 12 month period following disbursement of the loan;
- Access to a range of exclusive offers from Corporate Partners such as Regus, Ebay, PayPal and others;
All applicants must:
- Be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age;
- Not currently bankrupt or subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement;
- Be able to demonstrate by means of a business plan and cash flow forecast a commercially viable business proposal;
All businesses must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland;
- Be legal, moral, non-discriminatory and must not undertake any activity which may offend public taste;
Poor credit history including County Court Judgements will not prevent a loan from being granted but the assessment process will look closely at the likelihood of repayment.
You will need to complete an application form and send it to us with your business plan and financial projections for 2 years.
For further information please visit www.enistartuploans.com