Exploring Enterprise3 Programme
“The programme is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme, the Department for the Economy, local council – if applicable, Enterprise Northern Ireland and XXX Enterprise Agency.”
Give your future a boost with the Exploring Enterprise3 Programme
Exploring Enterprise3 is a FREE programme that helps you identify your needs in getting back into employment or taking your business idea to the next level and beyond.
Whether you would like to turn your hobby into a business, learn to sell online, explore self-employment as an option around your work life balance, or would just simply like to learn more about business, the Exploring Enterprise3 programme can provide you with tailored help and support to achieve your goals.
We’re here to help!
The Exploring Enterprise3 Programme will enable participants to:
- Improve your skills to help you learn more about business
- Meet new people
- Get back on track
- Generate a potential business idea
- Potentially gain a QCF Level I in Understanding Business Enterprise after portfolio has been submitted
The Level 1 Understanding Business Enterprise award is composed of five units all of which are mandatory. The units include;
- Personal Qualities and Abilities for Business
- Understand Business Planning
- Understand How to Market a Business
- Understand Business Resource and Legal Issues
- Understand How to Manage Money in a Business
North Down Development Organisation offer support and advice from experienced advisors with access to mainstream business support options.
Open to all persons aged 16 and over who are economically inactive, particularly those living in Neighbourhood Renewal Areas.
So don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your CV, gain a FREE qualification and invest in your future!
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund 2014-2020 Investment for Jobs and Growth Programme.