Are you starting a business?
Are you in the process of starting your business or have started a business within the last 12 months and need access to finance? Then a Start-Up Loan could be right for you.
Our loans are unsecured personal loans for the purposes of starting a business.
- Borrow up to £25,000 repayable between 1 and 5 years
- Interest rates are fixed at 6% per annum (per year)
- No arrangement fees or early settlement penalties
- 12 months of free mentoring one you have received your loan
- Government – backed
All applicants must:
- Be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age;
- You’re re starting a business or have been trading for up to 36 months
- You’re unable to secure finance from other sources (self declaration is ok)
- Your business is based in the UK
- You have the right to work in the UK
- Your type of business and reason for wanting the loan is eligible under the terms of the scheme
- You pass the scheme’s credit checks and can afford to repay the loan
- Be able to demonstrate by means of a business plan and cash flow forecast a commercially viable business proposal;
All businesses must:
- Be based in Northern Ireland;
- Be legal, moral, non-discriminatory and must not undertake any activity which may offend public taste;
Poor credit history including County Court Judgements will not prevent a loan from being granted but the assessment process will look closely at the likelihood of repayment.
You will need to complete an application form and with your business plan and financial projections for 2 years.
For Further Information: https://www2.startuploans.co.uk/enterprise-northern-ireland-ltd